Friday, September 6, 2013

In all your ways acknowledge Him

I'm not sure what to write. We won't be meeting this little one in this lifetime, but I imagine my two precious babies are enjoying each other in heaven. 

Thank you, everyone who prayed for us. We truly do feel God's loving hands around us. I have many thoughts going through my head, many questions, and concerns, but we're just going to take one day at a time and trust God with each of them. Like I said in my last post, we have a reason to hope and a reason to rejoice. Our desire for heaven is that much more. God has a purpose and a plan for everything, and I am choosing to trust Him with that. It's not easy, and I have to redirect wrongful thinking, but I am committed to standing firm in the Lord and not giving this foothold in my life to the enemy.


Jordan and I keep looking at each other waiting for the flood of tears to come, but I think with knowing this was a possibility for the last 10 days, we processed the option and wrapped our minds around it last week. I've shed a few tears here and there, but we're just feeling a little numb right now. I long to see my belly expand and feel the flutters of a baby in my tummy. I dream of seeing Jadyn's reaction to a baby's foot outlined on my belly and feeling the kicks of her sibling one day. I crave giving birth again and experiencing the blessing of being a apart of bringing new life into the world, and I ache to hold a sweet child in our arms one day. The only thing knew I wanted my life to include, with complete certainty, was to be a wife and mommy. God has given me my hearts desire already, but I do hope for more and more children that I can have the privilege and responsibility to mother.  


Please continue to pray for us. We have some decisions to make in the coming weeks and months and we need some direction from the Lord.
Thank you all again! 


And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.  — 1 Peter 5:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment